RetouchAI – Remove Objects Itself
Are you looking for a perfect tool to remove some imperfections or unwanted things in the background of the photo? If so, this passage is right for you to read. With this RetouchAI – an AI-driven photo editor, you can easily change your photos into perfect ones that you love.
RetouchAI has a user-friendly interface, various functions, and is capable of getting rid of imperfections with just one click.
• Identification of crowd and strangers
Equipped with highly convenient tools, RetouchAI is able to identify all kinds of people in the photos automatically. The photo editor can detect the borders itself and highlight them, and then remove them itself. What You just need to do is just single them out in one tap.
• Removal of imperfections that spoil the photos
• Removal of lines that spoil the photos
• Removal of marks that spoil the photos
The app removes photo imperfections and make small changes to them in a simple and smart way. What you need to understand is that the app is able to erase the chosen area without distorting the photo and can repair it perfectly.
• Background replacement
Equipped with the feature of replacing photo editor background, the RetouchAI is able to cut out the background of your photo easily. Then it can change the background into one of the templates from the gallery. As the app will learn about whether you like the background, it will blur the background to the required extent.
• A tool of clone stamp
When you erase certain things from the photo, the RetouchAI will change the marked area back with correctly chosen colors. You can do it using the clone stamp tool. The tool uses the surrounding area as a context to change the photo back perfectly.
• Various retouch algorithms
As soon as you select a particular area in your photo that needs to be restored, the RetouchAI will offer you different options. Then you can choose the one that you like best.
• Helpful tooltips & friendly support
The numerous embedded tooltips will pop up as soon as you start using the RetouchAI. All the tooltips are able to edit your photo in a perfect way.
Just subscribe the RetouchAI to edit your photos! Go!
Information of subscription:
• Subscription for Retouch AI for full access to all features.
• Length of time: You can choose one week, one month, one year or lifetime to subscribe. The payments are varied based on the length of time.
• You will pay for the subscription via your iTunes Account.
• After paying for the subscription, you can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal.
• You should turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. If not, your subscription will renew itself.
• You will pay the cost of renewal via your account in the 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• If you are canceling a subscription, it will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the current subscription will not be refunded.
• After you pay a subscription, you won’t have the unused portion of a free trial period any more.
The following is the reviews from our users:
“I am very glad that I found this app. The editing algorithms work really fast, and the quality of the retouched areas is really great. I would recommend it to those who want to have nice and clean pictures without unnecessary objects on them. I really enjoyed the guide on how to use the app and helpful tooltips within it. They have also added tools for the imperfections removal recently, and I couldn’t be happier about that. It’s definitely worth its price!”
“My children are always on the go so getting a perfect picture doesn’t happen often. This app is game changer. I can turn any picture of them into the perfect picture, no matter what’s in the background. And it’s so easy and precise. I’m very happy I found this app.”
“I really like retouch and use it frequently for my photography, especially if I forget to clean off my figures before shooting. My one major gripe is how often it crashes. I can’t erase more than five imperfections at a time without it crashing, so just for one photo I have to habitually fix five things, save the photo, open the new photo, fix five more things, and repeat. It makes the process a lot more tedious than it needs to be, but the app still gets the job done well.”